Special Method Classes
The objective of these classes are to prepare and groom our students for interview. Mock interview, Group Discussion, Extempore session etc are held in this classes which is part of daily class schedule.
Web based learning
Web-based learning is the tool which is the result of rapid development of technology, affords innovations also in education. Web-based learning provides many additional opportunities aside traditional way of learning. Web-based learning enables to study more deeply areas of interest. It encourages exploring material on student’s own and enables to skip over materials already mastered. Web-based learning supports personalized learning and is self-directed. It builds self-knowledge and self-confidence. Hence the potential of the internet self learning mode is very high. The institute has created internet facility with 10 Mbps leased line and 30 computer terminals facility to encourage students for self learning.
The Clubs and Societies are as follows:
- By arranging Method Special Class within daily base routine, where different faculties were discussed several topics related with industrial base activity.
- Physics lab
The following experiments are offered in physics lab as beyond syllabus topics.
- Solid bond using common balance and slide calipers.
- Verification of series law of Resistance by ammeter and voltmeter method.
- Application of thin layer chromatography for separation of mixture of pigments.
- By providing this hand on experiments in physics lab we help them to know about the additional experiments that is related to their syllabus.
- To determine the density of thin solid rod using common balance & slide calipers we help them to know the additional new experiment that is related to their syllabus.
- Verification of series law of resistance by ammeter & voltmeter method we help them to know the additional experiment that is related to their syllabus.
- Application of thin layer chromatography for separation of mixture of pigments, By providing this experiment we help them to know the additional experiment that is related to their syllabus.
- Self-learning is promoted in the institute by generating self-learning facilities under various modes. Students are encouraged for self-learning by personal counseling and organizing various contests. Following are the various modes of self-learning and facilities created therein
- Industrial/field visit
- Students activites /mini projects
- Group dicussion
- Ardino application
- Special machines (linear induction motor, hyteresis motor, etc)
- Self learning- By arranging method special classes are included in daily based on routine where students are given opportunities to grow up their attitude and presentable approach and after all different topic are dispersed by faculty members are discussed by the faculty members in order to update students with different socio knowledge and contents.
- By arranging Audio Visual Class development classes for each every student for their self improvements