Department of Survey Engineering
Diploma(3rd year) in Survey Engineering, being established in 2009, having intake of 60 Seat approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (Govt. Of India) in West Bengal.
Survey Engineering at JIS SCHOOL OF POLYTECHNNIC, Kalyani is a dynamic and growing department, with emphasis on the advancement of education and research in Survey engineering field, keeping in mind the needs of the society and natural environments for a sustainable development.
Department of Survey Engineering is lively in equilibrium with its educational, technical, economical, disciplines and environmentally motivated continuously striving for excellence in education and educational service to the nation.
- Our core mission is to educate, inside and outside the classroom to achieve excellence in education and train the leaders of tomorrow.
- Our diploma programme aims to provide a great platform for learning by offering variety of subject choices covering broad/ latest areas of civil engineering.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, computer science &Engineering and Social Science in general and other relevant Engineering to impart the necessary skill to analyze and synthesize different programmers and calculations.
- To create an interest for self learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of in industrial visit and seminars.
- To prepare the students work successfully in various Industrial and Government organizations with professional competence