Department of Mechanical Engineering
To contribute and fulfil the industrial and social needs by Leading and Inspiring Theoretical and Practical Mechanical Engineering knowledge.
- Providing highest quality education and positive academic environment that helps student healthy interaction with stake holders.
- To aware the students with their roles and social responsibilities as engineers through appropriate exposure.
- To upgrade students with educations and employments opportunities to familiarize with modern technological changes.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general and Mechanical Engineering in particular so as to impart the necessary skill for designing, developing, fabricating and maintenance of various machines & plants.
- To prepare the students for social challenges and guide them to face the challenges and adapt the changes.
- To create an interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of in plant training and industrial visit and seminars.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various organizations with professional competence to be able to handle critical situations and meet deadlines.
- To train the student’s to apply the knowledge of technical courses in order to carry out curriculum based laboratory experiments and team projects for their professional improvement.