Department of Mechanical Engineering
Leading and inspiring mechanical engineering knowledge to contribute the industrial and social needs.
- Providing highest quality education and positive academic environment that help student healthy interaction with stake holders.
- To make the students aware of their roles and social responsibilities as engineers through appropriate exposure.
- To upgrade students with educations and employments opportunities to familiarize with modern technological changes.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- 1. To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general and Mechanical Engineering in particular so as to impart the necessary skill for designing, developing, fabricating and maintenance of various machines & plants.
- 2. To prepare the students for social challenges and guide them to face the challenges and adapt the changes.
- 3. To create an interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of methodical training and industrial visit and seminars.
- 4. To prepare the students for successful work in various organizations with professional competence to be able to handle critical situations and meet deadlines.