Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Polytechnic (3 Years) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, being established in 2009, having intake of 30 at present, this department is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Affiliated to West Bengal state Council Of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development.
To impart quality education for academic excellence in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and to develop responsible professionals who would ‘think global and act local’ to serve the demand of industry and business as junior engineer.
- Establish good learning environment for academic improvement of the students in Electronics & Telecommunication engineering field.
- Provide ethical and value based education to serve social needs.
- Provide multi-disciplinary activity to build the skill of the students to solve technological problems.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general so as to impart the necessary skill to different problems.
- To create an interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of Electronics & Telecommunication by way of in plant training and industrial visit and seminars.
- To impart knowledge of the subjects given in the curriculum of the program and develop concepts of the subjects to students to the level that they get well prepared to undertake higher studies.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various Industrial and Government organizations with professional competence to be able to meet deadlines.
- To foster the students with a broader knowledge on management and ethical & moral principles, environmental issues and other engineering disciplines.